OS: Windows Home 10 (64-bit)
CPU: Quad-core Intel i7-7700HQ ( 2.8 GHz / 3.8 GHz (Turbo Boost))
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
GPU: 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
STORAGE 1: 256GB Stock SSD
STORAGE 2: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
SCREEN: 15.6” 1920×1080 IPS Panel 60Hz
KEYBOARD: Steelseries Keyboard with 3 zone RBG customisable lighting
CONNECTIVITY: Killer AC Wifi, Killer Ethernet (10/100/1000), Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.1 (Type C) x 1, USB 3.0 x 3, USB 2.0 x 1, HDMI x 1, Mini DisplayPort x 1, Audio 3.5 mm Audio jack x 1, SD Card Reader x 1.
1. MSI GS63VR 7RF Laptop
2. Original MSI Laptop Box – Containing warranty card and manual
3. Original Battery Charger
1. Excellent like-new condition.
2. Bought in July 2017 (10 months old) from Amazon.
3. No visible stratch on screen / laptop.
4. No visible cosmetic flaws, reasonable wear and tear to be expected (some dust collection on the vents).
Selling off my MSI GS63VR 7RF as I found myself not utilising it as much as I want due to the birth of my daughter and recent work commitment.
This is a perfect portable gaming laptop with sufficient juice to power even the most demanding games (with reasonable setting). Please don’t just take my words, research the product online before you commit you know what you are getting. I must mention what must be the best-in-class keyboard and typing experience. Buyer will get a laptop to suit his/her need for years to come.
I have swapped out the original 1TB HDD that comes with the laptop for a Samsung 850EVO SSD for faster speed. I can swap it back at no cost (the Samsung is more expensive than a HDD, anyway) for the buyer upon request. This does not violate the remaining warranty of the machine, as I have confirmation email from MSI support team before I proceeded with my SSD swap.
All data will be wiped and OS restored to factory setting. Note that apart from the Windows 10, the laptop does not come with any licenced software.
1. I will be available after 6PM on workdays and all day on weekends. All viewing MUST be pre-arranged the day before so that I wont be carrying the whole package to work with me everyday.
2. Meetup at Fountainbridge / Haymarket / Stockbridge / Comely Bank area can be arranged.
3. Ideally, we can sit down at any cafe to try out the laptop just to make sure the laptop is as per described.
4. Transaction can be made online (Paypal preferred) Online banking and cash is acceptable. Laptop will only be handed over when buyer can show proof of transaction in-situ.
5. Posting of item can be considered but item will only be posted once the full amount is paid.
The price is £1100 ono. A brand new one selling on Currys is £1500. Mine has a Samsung 850EVO hence the higher resale price.
1. The laptop itself should have 2 year warranty (not too sure about that but definitely 1 year minimum) so at least 2 months of warranty left by MSI.
2. I do not accept return once the item leave my sight so please inspect as much as you like during the meet up.